Hydroxyapatite can be effectively used as one of the bio-plant material as it resembles bone apatite as well as shows good bio-compatibility as well.
is spherical in shape. They are typically 20-80 nanometers with the surface area in the range 20-50 mg.
Calcium Phosphate Nanopowder - uses / application
Hydroxyapatite Calcium Phosphate powder
can be used as the major component and also as the most essential component of bone and teeth. The osseointegration of the implant can be enhanced by making use of hydroxyapatite coating. The ingrowth process time is equal to that of bone fracture healing process.
- They are used for thermal spraying technology.
- They are made up of white coating.
- The hardest particles are used for higher bond strength coatings.
- They have excellent mechanical properties for coating purpose.
- They are the manufacturers of the homogeneous material are available up to 600kgs.
Best Deals for Calcium Phosphate Nanopowder
With the wide range of options available, the hydroxyapatite can be quite exciting for future days to come in the field of medical science. There are many suppliers in the market selling high quality nanoproducts, find the best one to purchase the product, and experience the numerous benefits.